Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Campus

The campus I loved! It made we feel powered like my education was so much higher than the people who haven't had the experience to be in summer scholars or a college program period. Even know there were other groups their so much younger all over the campus. The library made me feel like a college student the technology was so much different from a highschool. The way you had to use your ID to print off assighnments. The fact it had a ATM made it better thanmy school library.
Oh! In the walk just to get from place to place is sort of like the walk around the school. But depending on where you have to go it can be very breath takeing. Gladly speaking both of my classes were in the same building. Made my 30 min break a little longer than some people I don't have class with. Somehting i really realized was the parking it was packed in almost all the parking lots. Even tho i didn't have to experience it. I dont think i to much would've wanted anyways.
The Starbucks Cafe was pretty good. Especially my favorite morning breakfast sandwich the pasani sausage. It was the bomb a great everyday meal for me. It was about 6cm fat! Umh mm good! The seating in every place or class in the comfy. I loved the college experience on the campus it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment