Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My mom

My mom has made an huge impact on my life through out my high school experience. Not only did she give birth to me and my older brother. She's been one of the strongest mothers I've ever seen. She is also one of the most successful of all of her mothers kids. Who strives to her daughter the importance of life, and how to take advantage of the opportunity's passed your way. I someday wish to be just like my mom a family oriented woman, who takes care of hers and her own.
A beautiful black woman who cherishes the things in life including her two lovely children. My mom inspires me to want to get my bachelors, masters, and going for her Dr. degrees because she has all three and continues for more. My mom is a smart woman who well be graduating next August, with her Dr. degree for principal. She's the perfect role-model.
She's taught me that no matter how tough or hard things get even when the goings get tougher to never give up. Also success is a story and as long as you try hard enough you'll always succeed, and someday have that story to tell. Something I want to have for my mom before she passes on with god is that success story and that will be something I achieve.
My moms taught me almost just about everything I know today.From being a young woman to being wise and considerate of others. How she's taught me to be a young woman? She told me right from wrong, what was a lie to what was the truth. I learned self respect with her heck! I learned respect period. How a person is supose to treat another human being. My mom made the biggest impact on me with independence shes shown me and told me repeatedly what being independent meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment